Monday, December 1, 2008

JONAS BROTHERS ROCKED



Saturday night was our big night. I had been waiting for this concert for a long time. I started listening to the Jonas Brothers when I worked at Justice way back in 2004. I know it's crazy but I loved them way back with Mandy. I tried to get Liz to go the When You Look Me In the Eyes tour instead of Miley Cyrus, but that did not work. I think I was as excited as she was to be going. And it was definitely not a let down.



I love Demi Lovato too. She is different. I like that. She can truly sing too. But the night belonged to the JB. They took the stage at 9:30 and they played without a break until about 11:15. Lizzie's fave stayed on the stage the ENTIRE time. He went from the guitar to the drums to the piano and back. One thing that did shock me is they didn't stop and really chat it up with the audience. They talked a little, but they sang the whole time really. They were there to perform and they did just that.




I know it is really silly that me being the age that I am and loving the Jonas Brothers. But I do. Can't wait to see them the next time they come to Vegas. (or maybe somewhere close)

1 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

What beauties! Lizzie and you look so gorgeous. I am glad you liked the concert.