Saturday, May 24, 2008

You just have to laugh...

Sometimes you just have to laugh. Becuase if you actually sit down to think about how crazy life is you might actually go crazy. Camden has decided to catch a cold. Those of you who know me, know I don't really do well with sick kids. I worry way too much. Since Owen was little and his bouts with asthma, I worry. So I have the breathing machine on my nightstand with the abuterol right next to ready to go at a moments notice... And Camden right next to me, or if he has it his way sleeping on me, so I can make sure he is breathing okay. Needless to say, I don't think I have slept solid since Tuesday. So Lane left late last night for a quick business trip to Florida. Owen, Camden and I went to the grocery store today. We had a really good time suprisingly. We had a relaxing outing. Liz and Hayden stayed home, they stayed in their PJ's most of the day. So on our way home today, I was talking to my mother on the phone, driving up the hill in a beautiful light rain. As I said before, it was very relaxing. Normally I probably would be stressing out over the cost of groceries, the fact I had to pull over to put Camden back in his seat and the fact that no matter how much I clean, I ALWAYS have toys everywhere in my house... But I wasn't. Owen was singing, my mother and I were laughing over something silly, and Camden was laughing at everything. When a bird decided to fly in front of the car. I thought is was going to make it passed but it didn't. I hit it. I HIT A BIRD. The bird never fell. It was stuck in the grill of the car... GROSS!!! So then it hit me, I was going to have to take a dead bird out of the grill of my car. That is totally not something I would ever have to do. Lane does that kind of stuff, I am lucky he does all that gross stuff... Well I got home, opened the garage and went to get he boys out of the car and the bird was not dead and it flew IN to my garage. All the way in to where the water heater is. I left the door open for a while in hopes it would fly itself away, but it hasn't. It is in my garage. Everytime I open the door from the house into the garage it flies. And I freak out. So it will wait. What else can I do but laugh? (and wait)

0 comments: