Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Love 7 Hills

Have I mentioned I love Seven Hills. I love where I live. Our school is great, even though we are way over capcity. The teachers are caring and fun, the administration is on the ball, it is a great place. I love all the parks. We can walk to 4 different parks. On trails so we don't have to worry about traffic. People are always out. My friend and I walk at night after we put the kids to bed and we aren't the only ones out there at 10 at night. The people we pass are friendly too. It is wonderful. I love driving down the streets and seeing people I know and getting to wave or getting waved at. I love the view. We can see stars. That just does not happen much in Vegas. The strip view is amazing and so are the sunsets. Especially if you are on the trail by the airport at sun down. I love my ward. I am so happy to be in a place where I can take my four heathens to Church on Sunday by myself if needed. I love the friends that I have made at the school and Church. Okay so some of you may live in Anthem Highlands or Madera Canyon. I am so lucky.

I love Seven Hills.

1 comments:

annilee said...

Ditto! It is a great place to be!