Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Date with Owen

o


Since Owen was tiny, he has loved Thomas the Tank Engine. He has had Thomas clothes, pajamas, blankets and of course a ton of trains. (not the lead containing wood ones.) Other characters have come in but Thomas is always there. So when I heard that Thomas was coming live, I knew I had to take him.


We didn't have wonderful seats, we were pretty far away, but he could still see everything. It was so much fun to see the story live. Owen "whoo whoo'd" and moved his arms like Thomas. He just was so excited to see all the trains live.


After the show we headed to his have his favorite lunch. No not McDonald's, we went to Panda Express. Owen is a huge orange chicken nut. You would never think someone his size could down so much. He ate his entire kids meal.


I had so much fun spending the day with him. It has been a long time since I had quality one n one time with him. It was truly a special day. I cherish everyday I have with him.

0 comments: