Monday, October 27, 2008

HSM 3

I am a HUGE High School Musical fan. I have loved it since the first time we watch the original. I have been waiting impatiently for the long awaited opening of the final HSM. I am so lucky Lizzie still likes the franchise and was willing to see it with me. We bought our tickets a week or so early to ensure we would have them and went on opening day. If it would have been up to me, I would have gone to the first showing but Liz would not miss school to go with me. I had to settle for an evening showing. I have to say it was a great movie. I loved it. The music was great, the dancing was so fun and the story was so sweet. I admit, I starting crying about half way through the movie and didn't stop until we were in the car. So anyway, I can't wait to go back and see it again. I am hoping to find someone to go see it with this weekend again.
And now the count down to the Jonas Brothers has begun....

0 comments: