Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well, I was tagged. I thought I could fly under the radar with this whole blogging thing. But my sis in law Sarah tagged me. So here it is:
the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you

*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up


#1 - I love to cook. I think most people know this about me. One day I hope to have a catering business. I have catered a few events but I have not sought out business. I am hoping to write a cook book in the near future. But we'll see how that goes. I love to cook for other people. I find it very rewarding to cook a good meal for my family or friends to enjoy.

#2 - I love to dance. I started dancing when I was 3 and danced until a knee injury side lined me. I still can be found dancing around the house.

#3 - I think I may be one of the happiest married women on the planet. I am married to a wonderful man who tries his hardest to be romantic (even if he's more cheesey than romantic). After 13 years, he is still my best friend in the world and I could never live without him. I look forward to the rest of eternity with him.

#4 - I love being a Mom. I never thought I would have kids and I am so happy I do. I feel super blessed everyday that I have the wonderful children I have. I love being at home with them in the day. I love being active in the school so I know what is happening there at the school. I love watching their sports and taking them places. I love cooking for them, I just wish Liz and Hayden would try more things to eat. I love having homemade cookies and treats ready for them after a long day at school. I love taking them to the park and watching them play or playing with them. I just love being a mom.

#5 - I am on the countdown to High School Musical 3. I cannot wait to see it. I have love the other two and watch them as much as the kids do. I think the music is great, the message is beautiful, and Zac Efron is hot. ( i know kinda gross since he's 10 years younger.) I am hoping my original HSM t shirt I bought at Justice when the movie first came out fits in 12 days when the movie comes out !!!

#6 - I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS !!! I have been listening to the Jonas Brothers for longer than Liz and I love them. Their song "Mandy" used to play at Justice when I managed it way back in '04 and I would sing and bop through the store. Their music is so simple and sweet. It is upbeat and always has a good meaning. They are cute and wholesome and I am happy to have my children like them. I think their parents should be commended on how they have raised such a family. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 29th when Lizzie and I are going to see them LIVE !!!

So there you have it. That is 6 very random things about me. Now I tag Carey, Heather, Annilee, Willow and Melissa.
http://sarahbarlow.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Heather said...

I posted mine.

barlows said...

You PI-IMPED out your blog. Holy smokes, you've been busy.