Monday, July 7, 2008

Not much happening

We have had a pretty boring few days. I think I kind of "checked out" last week. We ALL needed a break from the hectic go here, go there of our lives, so we took it. We did have a great time at the First Annual Barlow Family Olympics. Even though we were late. We were trying to get Lane ready for his trip. He is once again on the road for work. And so far no I have not run over any birds. (or anything else for that matter.) Fourth of July was a blast. The kids had a wonderful time swimming and hanging out with cousins. And of course had a wonderful time setting off the fireworks with Uncle Brandon. If you want to see pictures check out Sarah's Blog...http://sarahbarlow.blogspot.com/. There are a couple of cute pictures of the kids. And a couple not so cute pictures of me. (This is why I don't do swimsuits at this point.)
Saturday we took Lane to the airport bright and early. Then we just hung out. I cleaned... Which is what I will be doing again in a few minutes. Yesterday I actually braved Church with all four children by myself. I am very Happy to say we made it to ALL of it. I feel the need to apologize to the Berrett Family who we sat in front of. Camden had to narrate everything he did all through Sacrament. I am sorry to say I still find him funny. I was shocked actually at how well behaved the kids were. Last night we just vegged out and watch the new Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. It was wonderful to have a nice quiet evening just us. Well that is what we have done for the past week. We start once again with the crazy life tomorrow. So I am sure something exciting will happen to tell you all. Until then, Take Care.
Amy

1 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like the 4th of July Olympics were a lot of fun!! And a BIG THANK YOU for watching Trixie, I really appreciate all that you do for us! Thanks Amy!