Thursday, November 13, 2008

Facebook

About a month ago, Lane wanted to catch up with an old friend of his. His Best Friend. Our sister in law called and told him that he was on Facebook and to look him up. Well, Lane being the "hey go look him up for me" person, I joined Facebook. Its kind of funny, I am linked to all of my friends now, mostly ladies... Lane is friends with a handful of guys and mostly Ladies... But that is besides the point. The other day my friend sent me a link to this "mothers" group thing on Facebook. I joined, I thought what the heck. Well last night as I played on it I found a web page for Childhood Apraxia. Its kinda crazy I have been having a conversation with two ladies all day from back east with children with Apraxia. I actually have been talking to people who totally understand my frustration and concern. Isn't technology wonderful. Thanks Angie for sending that link.

0 comments: