Friday, June 20, 2008

"Camp Rock" Rocked !!!

"CAMP ROCK" ROCKED !!!



Lizzie had a GREAT party. She invited a few of her friends over. This is not your typical "Tween Girl Group." They are so sweet and fun. Most of which also suffer from OJD (Obessive Jonas Disorder). Wow did they have fun. It was a great time. I love to hear the laughter. Trust me I heard it tonight. Seven 10-11 year old girls watching "The JONAS BROTHERS." I think they surpass New Kids on the Block and are nearing the Beatles. Both talent wise and popularity. And I love New Kids. Nonetheless it was a great movie, not quite HSM but wonderful message and the girls got it. Be yourself and follow your dreams. I hope you all check out the movie.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for letting my girls come play! They had a ton of fun! Looks like everyone else had fun too!