Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank you to my family

Extended Family
I have a brother and a sister who throughout our childhood and adult life are two of the most important people in my life. They are the two people in this world outside my husband and children who mean the most to me. I cannot put into words how important my relationship with them is. They are each married. So I have an amazing brother in law, who is an amazing fahter. And a sister in law who is probably one of my best friends. (Even though she may not know it.) I have aunts and uncles and cousins who I have been blessed with who I keep in touch with. Even if it is via email or blog. I love being close to my family. I have grandparents on both sides who are amazing. My Grandpa Lloyd is one of the most perfect people in this world. And if I am lucky enough to be like my Grandma Myrna I will be very happy. My Grandpa and Grandma Valentine have really been great. They have unfortunately had to be the ones to make the effort in our relationship but they have and are truly sweet, caring and supportive. I have my Aunt Dene who was my best friend and saw me through a lot of tough times as a teenager, and an even tougher time through my wedding. I knew she was always there for me and I could always go and talk to her… and I still can. I love my family. My children have been blessed with this extended family… So to my family who is reading this, know this, you are very special to me. I am grateful everyday for an extended family like you. I know right now we are all dealing with our own things… Just know you are always in my prayers and I love you all. Thank you for being so supportive and kind throughout my life. After a night like tonight, I just wanted to count my blessings and thank you all for being my family. I love you all !!!

2 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

I love being able to hear about you and your family from the blog now! I hope you can post more pictures also. Isn't our family awesome! I agree so much with this post. I don't know what I would do without the support form som any of them! We love you too Amy!

Heather said...

Im so glad you opened up comments! I agree, we have a great family! Thanks SO much for all you do for my family. I dont know what I would do without you!