Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Days Makes One Crazy Mom

All year I have not minded that my children are on different tracks. I, trying to be an optimist, thought it was great to have Owen on a different track so I can spend a little one on one time with him during his track break and the same for Hayden. Owen went back to school on Tuesday. Hayden and Lizzie "tracked out" last Friday. I thought all weekend how nice it would be to just have to take Owen to school and not worry about car pooling, honor choir and all of the PTA responsibitlies. This week has been soo crazy that I would gladly go back to my three to four trips a day to school. I have gotten a taste of what life with four children is really going to be this week. Already this week we have had two dentist appointments at two different offices for two different children, tennis in 110 degrees, speech therapy, DARE graduation (part two), PTA board meeting, party planning brainstorming meeting, a birthday party, Girls Achievement, Owen's school and trying to potty train Camden. Not to mention unexpected visitors staying, hosting a dinner party we didn't plan on and grocery shopping and preparing for Lane leaving for two and a half weeks. IT IS ONLY WEDNESDAY !!!! The rest of the week doesn't look any better. I think my family will finally have a night together on Friday. So if you see me and I don't say hello this week, don't take it personally. I probably am thinking of my next task...

1 comments:

Carey Rogers said...

Wondering why I hadn't heard from you this week! Not on the agenda, huh!
Carey