Thursday, March 26, 2009

12


My Lizzie turned twelve yesterday. It is so hard to think she is that old. She is beautiful and sweet and sassy. She reminds me a lot of my sister when she was a kid only Carey was a clean freak and Liz takes after me in this aspect. She is still as stubborn as the day we had her. It is crazy to think of all the problems and the NICU stay and how she has grown with no signs of any problems.

Lizzie is smart, sometimes too smart. She learned very early in school to do just what she needed to do to get her "A" and that is all she does. I have tried to explain how important taking the extra steps to do her best are, I think she is starting to understand that. Lizzie is strong. She knows right from wrong and as far as I know is staying on the right path.

Lizzie loves to dance and sing. She would like to try the whole acting thing but I am too scared to let her. (look at Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears) She keeps asking so who knows if I will give in. She is so tall and beautiful. She has been approached so many times, we just haven't done it.

Lizzie is amazing. She will do what you ask. She will complain alot right now but she is beginning to understand the true meaning of a family and the importance of a strong one.

We love our Lizzie. Happy Birthday.

0 comments: