Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Baby is 3

I can't believe my baby is 3. Camden turned 3 on Monday. He is the funniest child on the planet. He has never been a "baby." I would imagine that is because he has two older brothers he has to keep up with. Camers has no fear... he will try anything. climb up or jump off what ever is around. The past few weeks Camden has been a do it himself kinda guy. He will get his own water, his own snacks and he dresses himself regularly. Which often means his shoes are on the wrong feet.
Camden loves to be read to. Our family has been reading the Captain Underpants Series. Camden sits with us and is completely attentive to the story. He also loves to read to you. After you read him a book, he will then "read" it to you. He loves his hot dogs and his favorite color right now is Yellow, which really suits his happy personality. Camden can play with his cars for hours. I love to listen to his cars talk to one another. His favorite movies are Cars and HSM... He loves to sing the HSM songs with Lizzie.
Don't get me wrong, he is not perfect. He is very strong and will punch your lights out to get what he wants if he feels he needs to. He is stubborn as all heck. Which is probably why he beat such great odds to be born. I can't say just how much I love this little guy. He warms my heart with his twinkling eyes and crooked smile. And it melts when he tells me "yous my best friend" or "I's luz you." I luz him too.

0 comments: