Monday, March 30, 2009

Super Star Mystery Bash

As I was told by one attendee... "Lizzie's party last year was so awesome. So what are we doing this year, how are you going to top last year? How?" Thank you for the pressure Miss Messina. I think I topped it. I honestly think the girls had a wonderful time. I sure did.
This year for Lizzie's party, we opted for a Mystery Party. I have always wanted to host one of these and since I do feel the pressure of needing to one up last year, I decided this might be the way. We had so much fun. I made sure that all of the characters matched the personalities or likes of the girls. And each girl optimized their character. As did I Host/Detective Sun Dried Tomato. I said last year the Lizzie's friends are just amazing and again they were this year. The all seem to have so much fun together, and are so sweet to one another. She is one very lucky little lady.
I am sorry for the no picture thing, I lost my camera Saturday night, just to find it on Sunday morning when I wasn't looking.

0 comments: