Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update on the Target Saga

This morning I received a phone call from the Administrative Assistant at the Target District office for Las Vegas. I was told that she "empathizes with my situation" which in retail speak means I don't give a crap. She then told me I needed to send my complaint in writing and gave me the info on who to send it to. (already done.) What a joke. They will "coach" him on his behavior. Again, retail speak, tell him he got a complaint, if that much. I am so sad to think they are not taking me seriously. And I am clueless... I have never complained about someone before, nor did I ever have any one complain about me to any of my DM's. So I don't even really know where to go from here. I am up for suggestions. I will let you all know what response, if any, I get from the letter that I sent.
amy

1 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Yikes! I hate stupid people. So sorr yoyu had to deal with that. I wish I knew what to suggest.